On Themeforest Market, Opal WordPress is one of the faithful theme providers and almost customers are familiar with it. We always follow up Envatos’s contests and make great attempt to join. With an excellent result of the first contest they are extremely excited when receiving many loads of amazing theme submissions from Themeforest authors both old and new. Really this is a big inspiration for them to hold “Most Wanted, Part II” contest with a total bounty of $15,000 making it the biggest event on Themeforest ever!
This contest widens to all platforms on Themeforest including WordPress, HTML, CMS, eCommerce, Tumblr, Ghost and Muse. Therefore, if you didn’t have a chance to join the first contest, this is a good opportunity for you to try it on and maybe luckily you can win some great prizes as well.
The topic of this contest is Micro Niche Theme – a theme designed for practical real life purposes, not abstract or generalized scenarios. With several million visitors each month, ThemeForest is bursting with opportunity here as many people are looking for something specific that meets their needs and expectations. This contest will last between 17th March and 4th June, so all of you hurry up to join and win one of 12 cash prizes including 2 Best Item Prizes and 10 Micro Niche Category Prizes. The first contest, Opal was lucky to receive 2 precious prizes including 3rd Place and one of the 10 first author submitting 1 theme “Exist Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme” applied all their requirements. In this second contest, Opal is very eager to take part in and will make great efforts to win the prizes.
Some key requirements:
- Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Tuesday, 17th March and before the competition closes on Thursday, June 4th at 23.59 AEST time.
- The winning files will get a share of $15,000.
- All winners will receive the much-desired “Won a Most Wanted Contest” badge.
- An author can enter as many items as they wish.
- An author can win multiple prizes but only for different items.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
- A theme should have a single, clear niche and purpose.
- A theme should have a demo that captures the look & feel of the specific niche.
- A theme should have all the needed page templates and functionality to meet that niche’s specific needs. This will be key criteria in judging the ‘Best Item’ winners.
- If only one (1) item is entered to a category prize, this does not automatically guarantee it will win the prize.
- Final eligibility of items is determined by Envato staff.
- Envato staff to judge “Best Item” and “Micro Niche Category” prize winners.
- Prizes are payable only via PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill.
- Only new items uploaded to the site within the contest time period are eligible.
- The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.
They will announce the winners a week or two after the event closes. Hoping that Themeforest Authors will join enthusiastically and we compete fairly. Finally we send faithful thanks and best wishes to Envanto creating us a good competitive environment so that the authors can display the best themes. Opal also had a blog to express thanks to Envato ” Thanks Letter To WPML For The Won A Most Wanted Contest” Hoping in the future Envanto will hold many useful contests for us to join. Now we wait for the result!