Being launching since 2010, Instagram gains a marvellous users ( personal and business)( millions of users on the world). The helpful platform to increase in brands to cultivate your content, showcase interesting product or inspire your passion to audience. Besides, by using Instagram for business, you can grow the brand aweness & introduce for your products. That’s one of the best marketing solution to promote business in a friendly, authenic and approach customers directly for Free. It’s the reason why almost Online shop containing with Instagram.
Therefore, is Instagram important, isn’t it? And you know the way to add Instagram for your website? Don’t worry about this. Here we will guide detail tutorial How to Add Instagram Account for WordPress by using Instagram Feed Plugin ?
For example: We will add instagram to the QOS theme.
Demo without instagram: https://demo2.wpopal.com/qos/
This tutorial “Add Instagram Feed for Your WordPress” includes:
- Install & Activate Instagram Plugin for WordPress
- Connect & Settings for Plugin with Your Instagram Account
- Embed Instagram shortcode to WordPress
- View how it display on Frontend
Because QOS Fashion theme is built with Elementor. So this tutorial, we will guide detail steps to Add Instagram on Elementor WordPress Theme.
1. Install & Activate Instagram Feed Plugin – Smash Ballon Social Photo Feed
On the Dashboard -> Add new plugin -> Search “Instagram Feed” and choose Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed -> Install then Activate
2. Connect Instagram Account with Instagram Feed plugin
After installing Instagram Feed plugin, go to Instagram Feed -> Setting:
Then you will see the settings of Instagram Feed:
Connect an Instagram Account with Instagram Feed Plugin:
Click “Connect an Instagram account” to connect.
Choose Personal/Business for Instagram Account -> Connect
And choose “Continue”.
When connecting successfully, you will see the following notification.
III. Add Instagram Feed to WordPress ( with Elementor)
On the WordPress website, you may see Instagram feed on the Homepage, Post or Sidebar. So this post will show detail way to Add Instagram Feed to Elementor WordPress using Shortcode
- Adding a Instagram Feed on WordPress Homepage ( using Elementor)
- Add Instagram Feed on Post
- Adding Instagram Feed on Sidebar
To get Instagram shortcode, scroll “Instagram Feed setting” to Display your feed, copy the shortcode [instagram-feed]
1. Add Instagram Feed on WordPress Homepage ( using Elementor)
Choose the homepage then “Edit” with Elementor:
Search “Shortcode” element from Elementor then Drag – drop to the section ( to add Instagram)
Edit the number of image in Instagram Post on homepage:
Instagram Feed -> Setting -> Customize:
Customize Instagram Feed
And Display Instagram Feed:
2. Adding Instagram Feed on Post
It’s same way with Homepage that is created with Elementor. If you want to add instagram feed for post, you can do:
- Add new Widget with Elementor
- Drag n drop shortcode element to widget
After saving, you can see how it display on frontend.
3. Adding Instagram Feed on Sidebar WordPress
Choose the sidebar you want to add Instagram feed. For example: We will add Instagram Feed to Blog sidebar:
Navigate to Appearance -> Widget -> Then drag n drop Instagram Feed to Blog sidebar:
Then choose ‘Done”
This is the end of tutorial “How to Add Instagram Feed to WordPress (Elementor)“. Hope that it helps well.
- Drag n Drop to Create Listing with Rentex Real Estate WordPress Theme | uListing Supported